The new VEGA ZZ 3.0.3 for Windows and VEGA 3.0.3 for Linux (command line) are available for download. Here is the list of the new features:
- Added the capability to automatically center and zoom the current atom selection.
- ChemDraw CDX loader.
- Now the trajectory analysis tool can calculate the ovality.
- Mopac 2012 x64 is now supported and automatically detected when installed into ...VEGA ZZBinWin64 directory.
- Optical structure recognition: added the capability to open password-protected PDF files.
- Fix: Gaussian loader when load the output.
- GriDock: fixed the problem to read mdb databases when the OS is Windows x64.
- New scripts: UtilitiesBin2h.c (convert a binary file to a C header), UtilitiesCPU load.c (show the CPU load).
- Updated mupdf to 2.4 release.
- Updated Opsin to 1.5.0 release.
- Updated Tcc to 0.9.26 release.
Click here to download the new packages