LabSim is a laboratory simulator of qualitative inorganic analysis which was mainly developed with the aim to teach the students in laboratory during the COVID pandemic emergency.The main features are:
- Complete 3D environment (based on A-Frame/WebGL technology).
- Full Web-based application:
- Compatibility with widest range of devices as: VR systems (HTC and Oculus), PCs (Linux, MacOS, and Windows), tablets (Android, iOS and Windows) and smartphones (Android and iOS).
- Runs inside the web browser (Chromium-based), so no software installation is required.
- Support multiple languages (actually English and Italian).
- Speech synthesis (based on different technologies according to the device).
- Speech recognition for disabled persons.
- Based on a database of more than 3500 reactions that can be used in recognizing 60 analytes.
- 70 video virtual and real tutorials watchable trough a TV included in the 3D environment.
- Totally free.
>>> Click here to go to LabSim Web site <<<