The new VEGA ZZ 3.0.5 for Windows and VEGA 3.0.3 for Linux (command line) are available for download. Here is the list of the new features:
- Combinatorial SMILES builder.
- LiGen grid, pharmacophore and pocket loaders (text and binary formats).
- Added the support for IUPAC (read only) and SMILES databases (read and write).
- Fix: small bug when the molecule information is shown.
- Fix: 2D preview in optical stricture recognition.
- Visual C++ redistributable package no more needed by Indigo library.
- Support for NAMD multicore x64.
- Updated Opsin to 1.6 release.
Click here to download the new packages